Just a few things:
1. Licensing tool: Will this be available to/licensable by third-party developers? I've been puzzling about how to enforce plugin licenses (for Manila plugins at the moment, but for Conversant plugins when I get that far along).
2. My highest priority: documentation on Plugins. Required and optional elements, install/un-install process, etc.
3. Templates: Please include a note/reference in the templates intro clarifying where *all* templates may be found. One of the worst problems I had when starting with Conversant was *finding* the dratted things. *Some* are in the Templates section of the admin page (where I assumed I would find all templates, but where only a few actually appear--notably the page, weblog, and bound-page templates). Others are scattered through other sections of the admin page.
- Appendix - Callback Refnerence
- Appendix - RSS and other XML Formts
That's all for now. Hope this helps.